Fosroc Nitobond SBR
Water-resistant polymer additive/bonding agent, to provide improved adhesion to concrete
For improving and bonding concrete repair mortars, cementitious floor toppings, and screeds, waterproof renders, and cementitious slurries. Cementitious mortars are alkaline in nature and will protect embedded steel reinforcement. Mortars produced with Nitobond SBR may be used for horizontal, vertical, and overhead repair work.
- Excellent bond to concrete, masonry, stonework, plaster, and blockwork
- Improved tensile and flexural properties allow thinner applications
- Single component liquid can be easily gauged as required
- Improves cohesion and workability
- Improves mortars to provide waterproof repairs, renders, and toppings that are highly resistant to freeze/thaw cycling
Nitobond SBR is a modified styrene-butadiene rubber emulsion that is supplied as a ready-to-use white liquid. It is designed to improve the qualities of site-batched cementitious mortars and slurries. Being resistant to hydrolysis, it is ideal for internal and external applications in conjunction with cement.
Coverage and yield
Nitobond SBR: Refer to mix designs Nitobond SBR (as a slurry primer):
Approximately 2 to 3m²/litre