VS OnlineShopping Offering Fosroc Brushbond RFX – Brushbond RFX two-component acrylic polymer modified cementitious coating supplied in pre-packaged form. It requires only the addition of clean water at the site to produce an easily brushable coating. Brushbond RFX can simply be applied by stiff brush, roller, or trowel to obtain the desired thickness.
- Excellent barrier to carbon dioxide, chloride, and sulfate ions.
- Allows water vapor to escape from the structure.
- Waterproof-suitable for water retaining structures.
- High resistance to the effect of long-term weathering, durable in all climate conditions including UV attack.
- Non-toxic – ideal for potable water tanks.
- Flexible, with thermal expansion similar to concrete.
- Excellent bond to concrete and masonry.
- Good crack accommodation capacity.
- Minimum surface preparation needed and low labor costs.
Brushbond RFX is a high-performance elastomeric cementitious coating used for waterproofing and to protect atmospherically exposed reinforced concrete structures from attack by acid gases, chloride ions, oxygen & water.
Brushbond RFX is suitable for all types of structures including those in coastal environments.
The product can be used on concrete, brick, and blockwork substrates and is equally suitable for new and existing structures. The product is designed to reface and even out variations in concrete and masonry surfaces and bridge shrinkage cracks. It provides a seamless, flexible waterproof coating suitable for water tanks, reservoirs, drainage culverts basements, roofs, toilets & wet areas. The product provides a tough durable water-resistant coating that can withstand light pedestrian traffic and also has excellent weather resistance for exterior applications.
12 – 14 mt.sq. at 1 mm thickness (15 kg powder + 4.8-liter polymer liquid)
4 – 4.5 mt. sq. at 1 mm thickness (5 kg powder + 1.63-liter liquid)
Powder component : 15kg & 5kg packs
Liquid polymer component : 4.8 & 1.63 L containers
This depends on the required consistency. The approximate coverage per pack at even consistency (1mm thickness) is as follows